How to join CCR
We take in new skaters and officals 19 + 21 of February 2017
and junior skaters on several dates in February and March
Do you want to join CCR? You are always welcome to become a member and join one of our working groups and/or be a referee or an NSO. We take in new skaters a few times per year. If you have questions about joining as a new skater or if you are transferring from another league, please contact our coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions on how to become an NSO or referee, please contact email@example.com. Juniors and miniors (skaters below the age of 18) are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being a member of CCR costs 300SEK per calendar year. Skating members also pay a training fee of 450SEK per quarter. This covers our costs for insurance and renting practice space. To register as a member, follow these steps:
1. Pay 300SEK to bankgiro 792-3279. Enter your name and birthdate in the message field.
2. Send an email to email@example.com. Write: “New Member” in the subject line and include your name, personal number (10 numbers), adress, e-mail, phone number, contact person in case of emergency.
3. You’re in! You will receive an email with information about our working groups, how to register on our private forum, dates for member meetings and our guidelines.
4. Join one of our working groups – everything CCR does is on a voluneteer basis; from the people who train you to this website’s admin, and in CCR we give back. Select a working group that interests you and contact it (info is in the mail you got).
5. Come watch our next scrimmage (practice game) and decide if you want to be a member, skater, referee or non skating official. If you want to try skating you can come to our open skate every Wednesday 17.00-19.00 at Crime City Hall, Kopparbergsgatan 8. The scrimmage starts right after the open akte practice! We provide skates and all the protection gear that you need.